2021 Badger State Feis Scholarship
Applications for the 2021 Badger State Feis Scholarship are closed.
The recipient of this year's award will be announced at the Feis on July 17, 2021.
2021 Badger State Feis Scholarship Requirements
To be eligible for the Badger State Feis Scholarship:
- You must have been a member of a Greater Milwaukee Area Irish Dance school all four years of high school.
- For each year of high school, you must have either:
- Competed in at least 7 feiseanna each year
- - OR -
- Performed in a minimum of 12 performances each year(Milwaukee Irish Fest performances are not included in the performances each year)
- You must submit a T.C.R.G. Checklist from the teacher of the dance school(s) you attended during high school.
- You must submit the required 4 short essays.Note: You will be disqualified if any of the essays identify you.
- You must be a registered full time, college degree candidate no later than September 2021. Documentation will be required upon awarding the scholarship winner.
- Prior year scholarship winners are ineligible in future years.
- Relatives of any Badger State Feis Scholarship committee members are not eligible.
How to Enter
Only 1 submission per person is accepted. If more than 1 submission, all submissions from that person will be disqualified.
Submissions must be sent via US Mail, UPS, or Fedex.
Send all required documents to:
Badger State Feis Scholarship
5911 W. Vliet St
Milwaukee, WI 53208
Entries must be complete and include all of the following in order to be accepted:
Scholarship winner(s) will be announced at the Badger State Feis July 17, 2021. The decision of the scholarship committee is final.