2023 Badger State Feis Scholarship
Applications for the 2023 Badger State Feis Scholarship have been closed
The recipient of this year's scholarship will be announced at the feis.
2023 Badger State Feis Scholarship Requirements
To be eligible for the Badger State Feis Scholarship:
- You must have been a member of a Greater Milwaukee Area Irish Dance school all four years of high school.
- For each year of high school, you must have either:
- Competed in at least 7 feiseanna each year
- - OR -
- Performed in a minimum of 12 performances each year (Milwaukee Irish Fest performances are not included in the performances each year)
- You must submit a T.C.R.G. Checklist from the teacher of the dance school(s) you attended during high school.
- You must submit the required 4 short essays.Note: You will be disqualified if any of the essays identify you.
- You must be a registered full time, college degree candidate no later than September 2023. Documentation will be required upon awarding the scholarship winner.
- Prior year scholarship winners are ineligible in future years.
- Relatives of any Badger State Feis Scholarship committee members are not eligible.
All entries must be postmarked by June 1st, 2023.
Scholarship winner(s) will be announced at the Badger State Feis July 15, 2023. The decision of the scholarship committee is final.